We’re on a mission to help every amateur sports team be more efficient, informed and connected.
So we created GameChanger, a software platform that changes the way amateur teams collect, manage and share information.
Our mobile app and website provide scorekeeping, stats and team management for the coaching staff - plus live game updates, stats and recap stories for families and fans.
Millions of coaches, players, parents and fans in more than 100,000 team communities will experience GameChanger in 2014.
Our iOS engineering team creates fast and highly interactive interfaces that are easy for anyone to pick up and use.
- Build and maintain our iOS app, which includes interfaces for team management and baseball, softball, and basketball scorekeeping.
- Have an early role in the development of GameChanger’s next sport.
- Obsessively tune the performance of sensitive interactions.
- Work on self-organizing, cross-functional teams with designers, testers, and server engineers.
- Engage with developers outside GameChanger by writing open-source software and attending conferences.
- Write automated unit, functional, and end-to-end tests.
We’re looking for people with great programming fundamentals who are excited about what we do. Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Objective C/iOS
- xCode Instruments
- NoSQL Databases, particularly MongoDB
- API development