Our product makes a difference.
We love amateur sports. So we make software that helps youth, high school and college teams be more efficient, informed and connected. Our mobile app and website provide scorekeeping, stats, live play-by-play updates, and instant recap stories for tens of thousands of teams, from the West LA Major Marlins to the Milton High School Eagles. These teams count on GameChanger. We're proud to take on this responsibility and embrace the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of coaches, players, parents and fans.
We distrust complexity.
From a flat organizational structure, to a focus on quality over quantity, to a conveniently located office space, we strive to eliminate complexity from our daily routine. It helps us accomplish our mission of changing the way amateur sports teams collect, manage, and share real-time information. It's also why we monitor everything, deploy continuously (with automated unit, functional, and smoke tests), and perform Github-integrated code reviews.
Come for the code, stay for the team.
There are many exciting challenges posed by creating sleek, intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces, while scaling to support the live scoring and streaming of thousands of simultaneous games, yet still keeping up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies. But the best thing about working at GameChanger is collaborating with bright, fun, dedicated, and supportive teammates to develop a product that customers love and need.
Work isn’t everything.
We work hard, but we have lives outside of work and few rules. We also offer health benefits, a 401k plan, stock options, unlimited vacation, flexible work hours, two beer fridges, and weekly classes taught by GameChanger employees on a wide range of topics such as design principles, angel and VC funding, and fencing.
Our iOS engineering team creates fast and highly interactive interfaces that are easy for anyone to pick up and use.
- Build and maintain our iOS app, which includes interfaces for team management and baseball, softball, and basketball scorekeeping.
- Have an early role in the development of GameChanger’s next sport.
- Obsessively tune the performance of sensitive interactions.
- Work on self-organizing, cross-functional teams with designers, testers, and server engineers.
- Engage with developers outside GameChanger by writing open-source software and attending conferences.
- Write automated unit, functional, and end-to-end tests.
We’re looking for people with great programming fundamentals who are excited about what we do. Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Objective C/iOS
- xCode Instruments
- NoSQL Databases, particularly MongoDB
- API development